Aloe vera is a cactus plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. It grows in dry climates such as those found in parts of Africa and India and has been used medicinally for centuries. Aloe vera gel (the juicy/jelly part of the leaf) comes loaded with nutrients like glycerin, sodium palmate, sodium carbonate, sodium palm kemelate and sorbitol. These substances are extremely good for the skin and nourish your skin from within, giving skin that has a healthy glow.
Various studies have been conducted to examine the benefits of the aloe vera plant. The studies found that aloe vera does, in fact, have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more. According to the Mayo Clinic, it is also considered to be useful in treating wounds and burns, minor skin infections, cysts, diabetes, and elevated blood lipids in humans. Aloe vera also shows promise in treating more serious and persistent conditions such as eczema, genital herpes, dandruff, psoriasis, canker sores and skin ulcers.
Here are a few benefits of using aloe vera:
1) TREATS SUNBURN Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2) MOISTURIZES Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women, who use mineral-based makeup, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great when applied to the face prior to makeup application, preventing skin drying out. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
3) TREATS ACNE Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
4) FIGHTS AGING As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
5) LESSENS STRETCH MARKS Skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. This is what causes those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks by healing the wounds.
Our company has recently developed a unique product with aloe vera for the sensitive skin around the eye area. This cream incorporates all the benefits of natural Aloe Vera, in order to significantly improve the condition of eye skin area. This product has received a tremendous response within the market, in just a very short period of time. We encourage you to try this extremely beneficial cream and enjoy the outcome! Visit our website to view this product: http://bit.ly/2zOph9S